(901) 683-8200


On May 7, 2016 at the Baptist hospital emergency room Memphis, I was told I had endometriosis cancer. It was scary to hear, but I instantly made up my mind to not accept it and not to worry about it because, I knew someone who was bigger than cancer itself.

I contacted Loma Linda Hospital in Loma Linda, California, to make arrangements to do the proton cancer treatments. I knew someone who had done the treatments successfully some years ago.

It took Baptist or the pathologist so long to report back to me (they never did) I figured the diagnosis was a mistake. Since I did not have an Ob/Gyn doctor, the doctor that did my pap smear on May 7th suggested I contact the Med and make an appointment with their doctor. She was from the Medical Center, moon-lighting at Baptist. The appointment was set for June 10th until I said, “I will be out of town and the receptionist changed it to June 8, 2016, one month away. I was shocked. It wasn’t until that day when I met with the Ob/Gyn doctor I actually got the results from the diagnosis.

“In the meantime,” I was already doing the liver detox program, from Dr. Frezza, because I was having different types of aches in the body and medical doctor’s never found anything through all the x-rays, heart test, stress test, colonoscopy, etc.

I informed Dr. Frezza about their suspicion (the cancer), and he told me about the Incurables Program. This is a 30-day cleanse of the entire body with liquids only, and a fever inducer that entails a hot herbal tea bath and cold sheet wrap. The patient has to sleep in the cold sheet all night. When I read this it was immediately a, “No, I can’t do that.” My son, Kendrick, said, “Mom you need to go where you will be monitored during something like that.” I agreed, so, I put the surgeon (Dr. Kumar) on hold, and on July 27, 2016 I flew to Loma Linda, California for my cure, or, so I thought.

Unfortunately, my cancer was not a proton treated cancer. I had been making arrangements for treatments with the wrong center at Loma Linda. I didn’t count this as a waste because I always say, “Everything that happens, happens for a reason.” I had not been on a plane since before 9-11. Instead of having a flight scare, It was a feeling of being “Nearer, my God, to Thee.” I met some very friendly people.

The return flight arrived in Memphis, Tennessee at midnight July 28, 2016. My family was concerned about what my plans were. My son thought I was going to just do nothing, since I had made up my mind not to do chemo. I said, “I’m going to do the surgery, and go to Wildwood. If I do nothing, that’s just like suicide. I love this life God gave me, and I’ve never tried to do it harm intentionally.”

Early, on July 29, 2016 I went to Dr. S. Kumar’s office to schedule an appointment for surgery. We met for the first time. I was immediately sent to do a C Scan, and blood work to prepare for surgery on Tuesday, August 2, 2016. My head was still spinning from the trip and even more with this hurry up and do surgery mentality (my thoughts). I asked him about doing natural remedies to get rid of the cancer. He said, “No, absolutely not, it will make it worse.” The surgery was performed as scheduled, and I was dismissed on Wednesday, August 3, 2016 (Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, in a daze)

After surgery, I thought my worries would be over until my visit with Dr. Kumar on August 15, 2016. He recommended I do six rounds of chemotherapy, and some radiation to keep the cancer from returning. I asked again about the natural remedies, and he replied, “No” again. “ but, he said, “If that’s what you believe in don’t let me stop you.” I didn’t let him stop me.

On September 4, 2016 Ken drove me to Wildwood, Ga. I spent eleven (11) days there in a wholistic facility doing cancer treatments. It was like Heaven on earth (Although I’ve never been there-smile). I told everyone that, “All I had to do was walk and shower.” Meals and all treatments were administered to each individual according to his/her condition. When I left on September 15, 2016 (I didn’t want to leave), I was well rested, and feeling like I had conquered the world. I continued the treatments received from the center after returning home. Unfortunately, it did not get rid of my problem.

On October 26, 2016 my PCP suggested I do the Chemo, and I actually starting thinking about it. Maybe my body is stronger than I think (I thought). People I know are doing it and pulling through, and some are not (The some are not what worries me). After prayer, and building up some nerves, I ended up doing one round of chemo on Tuesday, November 8, 2016. The injecting of the poison (Chemo) was no problem, but it took over three hours to complete. Each day thereafter around 1:45am I could feel the release of the poison traveling through different areas of my body. Friday morning, November 11, 2016, it hit around my heart, limbs, knees (like a crippling effect). I got super alarmed and starting walking, and trying to find something to counteract (perhaps some coconut water) the poison. I finally got relief when I went to Dr. Frezza’s office and he gave me something to counteract the poison. I would not have made it doing chemo, because I have a negative attitude towards it. Dr. Frezza mentioned the Incurables program, again. I was still sure there was no one to assist me with it.

Through the assistance of a doctor at my church, an appointment at the West Clinic was set for November 23, 2016 to get a second opinion. Doctor Reed categorized the cancer as advanced stage 3b. It was never made clear to me between the surgeon, Dr. Kumar, (who said it was stage 3), and the chemo doctor, Dr. Michael Mcgee, (who said it was stage 4). Doctor Reed based all of his reports on a 30% survival rate. There were certain procedures I had to do to be treated for chemo at their center. I didn’t make up my mind at that instant. They dismissed me. I must have looked sad, because his assistant offered me tissue. I smiled and said, “I’m not going to cry.” They left the room I got dressed and left the office.

I really didn’t know what to do at that moment. I felt as though there were no more options for me. I was driving in a daze. I ended up at Dr. Frezza’s office. I showed him the report from Dr. Reed. He said, “We have turned around stage 4’s.” He mentioned the Incurables program once again. He said, “When you are ready, let me know.” I said, “I’m ready”, but I still had doubts about who would assist me. I began to feel like the woman in the Bible with the issue of blood. I had nothing to lose.

Kendrick and I met with Dr. Frezza, November 30, 2016 for a consultation to do the Incurables Program. I started the program December 5, 2016. I had more help than I anticipated. The two ladies that helped with the cold sheet treatment never missed a night. I could feel and see toxins leave my body during the time of the detoxing.

I must say, “God’s way is always better.” We had access to Dr. Frezza twenty-four hours a day. He was always there to give advice. I searched across the country for a cure and it was here in Memphis all the time. Praise God for His healing power, and thank God for Dr. Frezza for believing in the natural way of healing.

January 30, 2017: The day of my follow up exam, Dr. Kumar told me, “Everything looks good for now. Come back in three months, to keep check, when you gain your strength back perhaps you will change your mind about chemo. It will be good for you.” I told him, “No, chemo hurts.” I speculate, he thinks, I will get tired and give up on the natural way to keep healthy. God Forbid.

Now, let’s talk about the front desk.

Do you ever wonder who that pretty young lady is that takes incoming calls and sets your appointments? Well, she is not your ordinary front desk person! She wears many hats. She is a manager and manages her position very well. She is very astute and knows how the anatomy works in relation to the natural and unnatural ways. I would often ask her questions, and her responses were nothing but helpful! One day, I was discussing my condition with Dr. Frezza at the front desk while Shannon was sitting there. She said, “Awwwwww, Ms. Katherine, I didn’t know you had cancer.” In the beginning of my condition, I was so embarrassed for anyone to know, but God delivered me from that shame. Dis-ease is a hard load to carry alone.
Many times during my cleansing, I relied on Shannon to answer those woman to woman questions concerning the changes in the body during a cleanse. She was my confidant. She is loving, kind-hearted, friendly, polite and goes above and beyond her call of duty. I wish I had a daughter like her.

Thank you, Shannon, for jobs well done.”
—Katherine Ross